Arizer Solo (Silver and Black)
The Arizer Solo is one of the best selling portable vaporizers on the market, perfect for those looking for a lightweight, compact, and easy to use alternative. The Solo boasts a high quality Lithium Ion battery, which means you will have up to 2 continuous hours of use without cords or wires. This Canadian assembled vaporizer also features an LED temperature control system.
*Due to the nature of the product, Tweed can't offer refunds on vaporizers or vaporizer accessories. If you receive a defective vaporizer, we'll gladly exchange it for one that works.
Available at discounted pricing to Registered Customers.
- + Arizer Solo Diffuser Introduction
The Solo is a new Portable-Handheld Heater that utilizes a rechargeable Lithium Ion battery and features a ceramic heating element and a high quality Glass Stem.
Utilizing a sleek and compact design concept, the Solo measures 4.5 “ in Height and 1.75” in Diameter, conveniently fitting inside the palm of your hand.
A rock solid outer shell accompanies the Solo protecting the unit from scratching and general wear and tear. Internally, a solid foundation surrounds the ceramic heating element, adding an extra layer of durability.
- + Solo Multiple Temperature Levels
The Arizer Solo portable vaporizer is equipped with a maximum 2 ½ minute warm up time and features an advanced temperature control with 7 different levels. Here are the available temperature levels along with the average warm up times:
- Level 1-50°C / 122°F (15 sec)
- Level 2-185°C / 365°F (1 min)
- Level 3-190°C / 374°F (1 min 10)
- Level 4-195°C / 383°F (1 min 30 sec)
- Level 5-200°C / 393°F (1 min 50 sec)
- Level 6-205°C / 401°F (2 min 10 sec)
- Level 7-210°C / 410°F (2 min 30 sec)
- + Arizer Solo Vaporizer Extended Vaporization
- Keeping the customer in mind, the Solo offers over 1 - 2 hours of continuous use per full charge.
- A 4 hour time period is needed for the Solo to completely charge.
- + Arizer Solo Vaporizer Automatic Shut-Off
- Another feature accompanied with the Solo is the built-in automatic shut off safety setting after 12 minutes of idle time. To reactivate the temperature, simply turn it back on and press the “Downward Arrow” Button for a couple of seconds to return to the desired temperature level.