NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. SPONSOR: The Canopy Growth contest 2019 (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Canopy Growth Corporation, 1 Hershey Drive, Smiths Falls Ontario K7A 0A8 (the “Sponsor”).
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry, with the exception of employees of the Sponsor, its parent, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, departments or agencies, franchisees, suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies, contest administrators, and any other parties engaged in the development, production or distribution of Contest materials and those living in the same household. By participating in this Contest, entrants acknowledge compliance with, and agree to be bound by, these Contest Rules. Entrants who do not comply with any of the Contest Rules are subject to disqualification by the Sponsor, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
3. CONTEST DATES AND TIMES: The Contest Start Dates and End Dates are in accordance with Schedule A, after which time the Contest will be closed and no further entries shall be accepted.
4. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter by either (a) clicking on the Tweed promotional pop up after purchasing a ticket on ticketmaster.ca and following the instructions in order to subscribe to the Tweed e-mail communications list, or (b) by mailing a letter indicating your will to be entered into the contest that includes your name, age, address, and e-mail address to: Tweed Rokt 2019 Contest, 365 Queen Street West, Toronto, ON, M5V 2A4. NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. All entries must be complete and are subject to verification by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Limit 1 entry per person.
Any attempt or suspected attempt to use robotic, automatic, programmed, or otherwise, illicit means to enter the Contest, or any other methods not authorized by these Contest Rules, for example, but not limited to, creating multiple accounts, identities, or registrations, all in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, shall be deemed as tampering and may disqualify you from entering, participating and/or winning a prize. Entries that contain false or incomplete information are void. Entries that are late, lost, stolen, illegible, contain false information, are damaged, misdirected, mutilated, garbled or incomplete, altered or otherwise irregular or that do not conform with or satisfy any or all of the conditions of the Contest Rules are void. Entrants grant Sponsor a non-exclusive license to use all entries for any purpose. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants. Proof of transmission (screenshots or captures, etc.) does not constitute proof of entry or receipt of an entry.
The Sponsor, Live Nation, their respective departments and agencies, parent, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising and promotional agencies, counsel, marketing partners, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders, successors, sponsors, partners, licensees, subsidiaries, agents, artists, advisors, assignees, and all others associated with the administration, development and execution of the Contest are not eligible to Enter the contest.
5. CONTEST PRIZES: There is a total of 1 Grand Prize (approximate retail value outlined in Schedule A). The winner will receive the contest prize for the applicable participating concert listed in Schedule A. Winner must abide by all venue policies. Sponsor and/or Live Nation Canada Inc. (“Live Nation”) reserve the right to revoke full or partial prize from any winner or winner’s guest who it and/or venue personnel deem may, in their sole discretion, be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any venue policy or law, and/or may bring Sponsor and/or Live Nation into disrepute. Resale of tickets is prohibited. Parking, travel and accommodations are not included and the sole responsibility of winner and guest. All winners assume any and all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by entering, participating in this promotion or use or redemption of a prize. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and have no cash value. Prizes or any portion thereof cannot be combined with other discounts, promotions or special offers. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute an alternate prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize is unavailable at time of award. The Contest Prize is not transferrable.
General admission or reserved tickets, based on availability, to winner’s choice of participating Live Nation produced and promoted concerts in Canada during 2020 concert season, and Total Prize value may not to exceed One Thousand ($1000 CAD) Dollars. Tickets are subject to availability, age restrictions, venue capacity and artist restrictions. Tickets to a particular event are not guaranteed. Tickets are not available for rentals, private parties or non-Live Nation produced events. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are solely the winner’s responsibility. A ticket request must be submitted at least seven (7) days in advance of the event date, with the exception of events scheduled to take place in December, which must be requested no later than December 13, 2020. Winner and guest may be required to show a valid photo identification (e.g., a valid province-issued driver’s license) in accordance with venue policy, and winner must have valid photo identification to pick up tickets from will call. Once a ticket request has been confirmed, the tickets will be considered delivered and fulfilled, and no substitutions will be allowed, unless the selected concert has been cancelled. Tickets must be redeemed no later than December 13th, 2020. Tickets will be delivered as eTickets or placed at Will Call under the winner’s name, at Live Nation’s discretion. Winner must be present to pick up tickets; photo ID will be required. Tickets cannot be sold or bought. Prize will be revoked and void if sold or exchanged for compensation. Use of tickets for unauthorized advertising, marketing or other promotional purposes is strictly prohibited. Any event tickets not requested will remain the property of Live Nation. Resale or transfer of tickets is prohibited. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of prize will not be awarded.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received before the Contest End Date.
7. SKILL TESTING QUESTION: Selected Entrants will be required, as a condition to winning a Prize, to correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, the Sponsor’s time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question to be administered via the sponsor release.
8. WINNER SELECTION AND CONFIRMATION: Winner will be selected and confirmed as per Schedule A at 1 Hershey Drive, Smiths Falls, Ontario K7A 0A8, the Sponsor, or an employee, agent or other representative of the Sponsor, will conduct a random draw from all eligible entries and select the potential winners (the “Selected Entrant”). The Selected Entrant will be deemed a winner if they meet all of the eligibility criteria set out in these Contest Rules. If Selected Entrants do not meet the eligibility criteria, he/she will be disqualified and will not receive a prize and another entrant will be selected by way of a random draw from the remaining eligible entries. Before being declared a winner, Selected Entrants will be required to: (i) correctly answer the Sponsor’s skill-testing question; (ii) sign and return the Sponsor’s Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release form; and (iii) comply with all other Contest Rules, all in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
The Selected Entrant will be notified within one (1) business day of the draw and will be contacted via the email address provided at the time of entry into the Contest, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and up to two attempts will be made within 12 hours following the draw. Selected Entrants that do not or cannot accept the Prize may be forfeited. The Sponsor’s release form must be signed by the Selected Entrants and received by the Sponsor as per the timelines detailed in Schedule A. Sponsor is not responsible for the failure for any reason whatsoever of a Selected Entrant to receive notification or for the Sponsor to receive a Selected Entrant’s response. Prize must be picked up by the selected winners at a designated location and within timelines provided by the Sponsor.
Disputes regarding identity of entrant: If the identity of a Selected Entrant is disputed, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder (the individual assigned to the e-mail address or, if applicable for entry, social media handle associated with the entry). Each Selected Entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder associated with the selected entry.
9. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: The winner must sign the Sponsor’s Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release form to: (i) confirm compliance with the Contest Rules; (ii) agree to accept the prize as awarded; (iii) release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor, Live Nation, their respective departments and agencies, parent, related and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising and promotional agencies, counsel, marketing partners, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, shareholders, successors, sponsors, partners, licensees, subsidiaries, agents, artists, advisors, assignees, and all others associated with the administration, development and execution of the Contest (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all manner of action, cause of action, claim or demand, loss or injury, use or misuse of a prize or any travel related thereto, and the use of the Entry by the Sponsor, suit, debt, covenant, contract, including legal fees and expenses, whatsoever, including but not limited to, claims based on negligence, breach of contract and fundamental breach, failure of any third party contractor or supplier used in connection with any aspect of the Contest to perform or deliver any goods or services, any act of God or any other event beyond the Released Parties’ control, any dissatisfaction of any kind by a winner with any aspect of the Contest or any prize, liability for physical injury, death, or property damage which the entrants, guests, their heirs, successors or assigns have, might have or could have suffered, by reason of or arising out of the entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by the entrant of the Prize as awarded; and (iv) indemnify the Released Parties against any loss, damage or expense, including legal fees, that any of the Released Parties may suffer or incur as a result of any non-compliance by an entrant with any of the Contest Rules or participation in the Contest and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by an entrant of a prize and the use of the Entry by Sponsor.
The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) incorrect or inaccurate entry information which may affect a person’s ability to participate in the Contest or be awarded a prize, including but not limited to human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed entries for any reason, mail failures, omission, or any combination thereof, and entries which fail to fully comply with these Contest Rules; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (iii) lost, incomplete, delayed, mutilated or misdirected entries or Declaration and Release forms; (iv) injury or damage to the entrant’s computer or to any other individual’s computer related to or resulting from participating in, or downloading any material regarding the Contest or accepting a prize; (v) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto and the use of the Entry by Sponsor; (vi) the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers” or otherwise; or (vii) late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a potential winner.
10. OTHER CONDITIONS: The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or amend this Contest at any time and in any way, without prior notice. Without limiting the foregoing, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned for any reason, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Contest and conduct a random draw from all previously received eligible entries received by the Contest End Date.
Publicity and entrant information: By participating in the Contest, entrants consent to the use of their name, address, postal code, social media handles, comments and image, whether on videotape, photograph or any other means, for the administration of this Contest or any publicity carried out by the Sponsor, without further notice or compensation.
11. LAW: The Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable Canadian federal, provincial, territorial, municipal and local laws. This Contest shall be governed exclusively by the laws of Ontario, including all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Contest Rules, rights and obligations between entrants and the Sponsor, and procedural provisions, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Any dispute shall be adjudicated by the courts sitting in Ottawa, Ontario.
Rule amendments: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend or modify these Contest Rules, or modify, cancel or suspend this Contest, without prior notice for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation in the event that any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor corrupts, or threatens to corrupt, the security or proper administration of the Contest.
Intellectual Property: All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, images, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsor. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or other intellectual property without the express written consent of the Sponsor is strictly prohibited. The Sponsor’s marketing or other partners, if any, shall also have access to and rights to reproduce, copy or otherwise use any materials generated by this Contest or any submissions or materials generated by entrants.
Live Nation is not a sponsor of the Contest and is no way responsible for the administration of the Contest, the verification of winners or the fulfillment of prizing. All inquiries regarding the Contest should be direct to Sponsor and not to Live Nation. © Canopy Growth Corporation 2019 All Rights Reserved.