Nothing Says "Love" Like Chocolate (and Cannabis)
Long gone are the days when edibles were only available in two arid categories: dry brownies and stale cookies. Cannabis has become a culinary experience in recent years, one where creative dishes and desserts are designed to suit every palate. From drinks and juices to condiments and marinades, cannabis-infused recipes are a hot (and cold!) commodity with few contemporary limitations.
As part of the Tweed Pantry, we’re sharing some of our favourite recipes with you in hopes they will provide as many options for incorporating Tweed Cannabis Oil into a healthy diet as there are infused recipes out there. This month, we’re celebrating love the only way we know how: sweet, sweet chocolate (and cannabis)!
-Double broiler (or a glass bowl over a pot of water)
-Chocolate (approximately 1 tbsp. of your favourite chocolate, melted, for each strawberry you dip)
-4 medium-sized strawberries
-Other additions (matcha green tea, grenadine, sprinkles)
1) Rinse strawberries and pat dry on paper towels. Strawberries must be completely dry for the chocolate to stick. Line cookie sheet with waxed paper.
2) In a double broiler, melt the chocolate, stirring occasionally until smooth. At this point you can flavour your chocolate with matcha green tea, grenadine or another flavour of your choosing.
3) For customers adding Tweed Cannabis Oil, drizzle your dose into the chocolate using your Tweed syringe and stir well until completely mixed.
4) Remove chocolate from heat and let cool for 2-5 minutes. Continue occasionally stirring to prevent cannabis oil from separating.
5) Holding them by toothpicks, dip the strawberries into the chocolate mixture. Place on waxed paper to set. Refrigerating dipped strawberries will help the chocolate set quickly.
6) Once the chocolate has set, enjoy!
← Prev Next →
Leave a comment
other stories you may be interested in
Leading cannabis brands. Together at last.
When Tweed came online in 2014, the plan was to give patients a place to shop for the most diverse set of strains available on the Canadian market...
Fortunato pays homage to the mixtapes of old
Fortunato didn’t think he’d ever rap again when he left Toronto a few years back...
420 Games Founder Blazes A New Trail
Jim McAlpine first came up with the idea for a cannabis-friendly gym 30 years ago while ripping bongs and lifting weights in his parents' garage...