A light snack to start your summer
Long gone are the days when edibles were only available in two arid categories: dry brownies and stale cookies. Cannabis has become a culinary experience in recent years, one where creative dishes and desserts are designed to suit every palate. From drinks and juices to condiments and marinades, cannabis-infused recipes are a hot (and cold!) commodity with few contemporary limitations.
As part of the Tweed Pantry, we’re sharing some of our favourite recipes with you in hopes they will provide as many options for incorporating Tweed’s 10:1 Cannabis Oil as there are infused recipes out there. This month, we’re bringing a popular summer snack to your outdoor patio set: hummus!
-2 540ml cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed under cold water
-2/3 Manzanilla olives, pitted
-3 garlic cloves, minced
-4 tbsp. olive oil
-4 tbsp. lime juice
-4 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
-2 tsp. fresh cilantro leaves
-salt and pepper
1) Place peas, olives and garlic into a food processor.
2) While mixture is pureeing, pour in olive oil and lime juice.
3) Add basil, cilantro, salt, and pepper.
4) Puree again until smooth.
5) In your own bowl of hummus, mix in Tweed 10:1 Cannabis Oil.
6) Cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
7) Enjoy – with pita wedges, tortilla chips or fresh veggies!
Here’s to Future Growth!
← Prev Next →
other stories you may be interested in
Balconies to showcase new material at Shindig
When Liam Jaeger heard his band was playing Tweed, his first thought was to plan travel to the small Ontario town of the same name as Canada’s largest pot producer...
August Strain of the Month-Birds Eye
Few strains have as rich a history as Birds Eye...
Wellness Soldier cooks up lamb burgers
Cody Lindsay is on a new mission...