A light snack to start your summer
Long gone are the days when edibles were only available in two arid categories: dry brownies and stale cookies. Cannabis has become a culinary experience in recent years, one where creative dishes and desserts are designed to suit every palate. From drinks and juices to condiments and marinades, cannabis-infused recipes are a hot (and cold!) commodity with few contemporary limitations.
As part of the Tweed Pantry, we’re sharing some of our favourite recipes with you in hopes they will provide as many options for incorporating Tweed’s 10:1 Cannabis Oil as there are infused recipes out there. This month, we’re bringing a popular summer snack to your outdoor patio set: hummus!
-2 540ml cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed under cold water
-2/3 Manzanilla olives, pitted
-3 garlic cloves, minced
-4 tbsp. olive oil
-4 tbsp. lime juice
-4 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
-2 tsp. fresh cilantro leaves
-salt and pepper
1) Place peas, olives and garlic into a food processor.
2) While mixture is pureeing, pour in olive oil and lime juice.
3) Add basil, cilantro, salt, and pepper.
4) Puree again until smooth.
5) In your own bowl of hummus, mix in Tweed 10:1 Cannabis Oil.
6) Cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to use.
7) Enjoy – with pita wedges, tortilla chips or fresh veggies!
Here’s to Future Growth!
← Prev Next →
other stories you may be interested in
Snoop Dogg’s Northside Birthday Party
You could win your way into Snoop Dogg's Northside Birthday Party and even get to meet the West Coast rapper...
Rewards and recognition come full circle for care
Tweed’s Care Centre isn’t your typical call centre...
Bite into a marinated bruschetta focaccia
Long gone are the days when edibles were only available in two arid categories: dry brownies and stale cookies...