Serving up roasted garlic & potato salad
Long gone are the days when edibles were only available in two arid categories: dry brownies and stale cookies. Cannabis has become a culinary experience in recent years, one where creative dishes and desserts are designed to suit every palate. From drinks and juices to condiments and marinades, cannabis-infused recipes are a hot (and cold!) commodity with few contemporary limitations.
As part of the Tweed Pantry, we’re sharing some of our favourite recipes with you in hopes they will provide as many options for incorporating Tweed’s 10:1 Cannabis Oil as there are infused recipes out there. This month we’re serving up a dish perfect for the spring season that will quickly become a favourite on your BBQ, picnic or potluck roster – roasted garlic and potato salad!
-1/2 lb small red baby potatoes
-3/4 lb small white baby potatoes
-4 garlic cloves
-2 tsp. vegetable oil
-1/4 cup yogurt or sour cream
-3 tbsp. mayonnaise
-1/4 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
-1/4 small red onion
-1 tbsp. chives
-1/4 cup shredded cheese
-pinch of salt
-pinch of fresh cracked pepper
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, add 1 tsp. vegetable oil, potato cubes, garlic cloves and a pinch of salt and pepper. Toss until well coated.
3) Spread potatoes and garlic cloves evenly onto baking sheet and bake for approximately 1 hour or until garlic is browned and potatoes are tender.
4) Heat your skillet using 1 tsp. vegetable oil.
5) Slice bacon into small squares.
6) Dice onion.
7) Sauté bacon and onion until bacon is crispy, then set aside.
8) Mix the mayo and yogurt together in a small bowl to make the dressing.
9) Combine potatoes, garlic, bacon and onion in a large serving bowl.
10) Add the dressing, chives and cheese mix.
11) Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and serve.
12) Add the desired amount of your preferred 10:1 Cannabis Oil to your own bowl and mix.
Here’s to Future Growth!
← Prev Next →
other stories you may be interested in
Tweed Main Street Celebrates First Birthday
As an e-commerce business operating in a strictly regulated environment, Tweed has learned to find unconventional ways of sharing its message with the community...
Meet the Grower-
Name: Brian Age: 35 Started at Tweed: October 20, 2014 Job Title: Inventory Clerk Aptronym is a term that defines a person whose name is particularly suited to their disposition or occupation...
Tweed Main Street Presents Herb & Cheese
The Lodge at 251 Queen Street in Toronto will this December play host to a unique cannabis event presented by Tweed Main Street...