A recent media report about the medical marijuana business did not tell the whole story, according to Smiths Falls-based Tweed Marijuana Inc.
Tweed executive vice-president Mark Zekulin said the company was interviewed for the Canadian Press article, which covered the fast growth of the fledgling industry but focused on the problems of long wait lists at some companies and complaints of high prices. Read More
- Tweed-Snoop Dogg joint partnership earns kudos: ‘A smart move,’ advertising exec says
- Bedrocan is asking that medical cannabis be exempt from sales taxes
- Bedrocan Canada introduces $5 strain compassionate pricing (Dutch)
- How will legalized marijuana change Canada and Quebec
- Canada’s budding marijuana industry could blossom into a $5-billion market if Liberals make recreational pot legal