Less than an hour from Buffalo, a Canadian company is shaping what could be the future of medical marijuana.
Park Lane Farms in Niagara-on-the-Lake operates a 350,000-square-foot greenhouse. Watch Here
- Tweed-Snoop Dogg joint partnership earns kudos: ‘A smart move,’ advertising exec says
- Bedrocan is asking that medical cannabis be exempt from sales taxes
- Bedrocan Canada introduces $5 strain compassionate pricing (Dutch)
- How will legalized marijuana change Canada and Quebec
- Canada’s budding marijuana industry could blossom into a $5-billion market if Liberals make recreational pot legal