High praise and high expectations.
No down-side was seen by municipal politicians, business leaders and the general public at Monday's official opening of the Tweed medical marijuana facility, in the former Hershey chocolate facility, which closed in 2008. Read More
- Tweed-Snoop Dogg joint partnership earns kudos: ‘A smart move,’ advertising exec says
- Bedrocan is asking that medical cannabis be exempt from sales taxes
- Bedrocan Canada introduces $5 strain compassionate pricing (Dutch)
- How will legalized marijuana change Canada and Quebec
- Canada’s budding marijuana industry could blossom into a $5-billion market if Liberals make recreational pot legal