Tweed Inc. has announced has received a license from Health Canada to produce and supply medical marijuana under the new Marijuana for Medical Purposes Regulations.
Tweed President and CEO Chuck Rifici says the company is now one monumental step closer to providing Canadians in need with premium, affordable marijuana. Read More
- Tweed-Snoop Dogg joint partnership earns kudos: ‘A smart move,’ advertising exec says
- Bedrocan is asking that medical cannabis be exempt from sales taxes
- Bedrocan Canada introduces $5 strain compassionate pricing (Dutch)
- How will legalized marijuana change Canada and Quebec
- Canada’s budding marijuana industry could blossom into a $5-billion market if Liberals make recreational pot legal