It hasn’t been long since buying, selling or smoking marijuana was completely illegal on both sides of the border, but a lot is changing and quickly. Not only is it now legal to sell and possess it in some places, but soon you may be able to buy and sell it on one of the most formal markets -- the Toronto Stock Exchange.
Tweed Inc., an Ontario company, is seeking a listing on the TSX Venture Exchange after winning a federal licence to grow medical marijuana yesterday. Read More
- Tweed-Snoop Dogg joint partnership earns kudos: ‘A smart move,’ advertising exec says
- Bedrocan is asking that medical cannabis be exempt from sales taxes
- Bedrocan Canada introduces $5 strain compassionate pricing (Dutch)
- How will legalized marijuana change Canada and Quebec
- Canada’s budding marijuana industry could blossom into a $5-billion market if Liberals make recreational pot legal