The conversion of Smiths Falls' old chocolate plant into a medical marijuana facility is "good news" that will create 100 new jobs, the town's mayor said Wednesday.
Tweed Inc. will be distributing medical marijuana from the former Hershey’s plant as soon as the spring after Health Canada approved its license Tuesday to produce 15,000 kilograms a year. Read More
- Tweed-Snoop Dogg joint partnership earns kudos: ‘A smart move,’ advertising exec says
- Bedrocan is asking that medical cannabis be exempt from sales taxes
- Bedrocan Canada introduces $5 strain compassionate pricing (Dutch)
- How will legalized marijuana change Canada and Quebec
- Canada’s budding marijuana industry could blossom into a $5-billion market if Liberals make recreational pot legal